Independent riders compete in Division 2 in split fields (Boys Junior Varsity 1, Junior Varsity 2 and Freshman).
Lapped riders and riders outside the time limit will be pulled from the race at the finish line once the leader has completed the race. No rider shall begin a new lap 5 minutes before the start of the next race wave.
Staging & Call Ups
All riders will be staged at races. The staging order is based on the overall placing in that field in the current season. That means all riders will be staged this weekend based on their results at Race #1. The top 10 placed riders in each field will receive call-ups by name to the starting line.
Riders are responsible for knowing their staging position, being at the proper place at the assigned time and listening for their name. Riders who miss their calling will be placed behind all staged riders. Any rider who has not previously competed in an ACA event will be put in the race field, at random, at the back of their race field.
Free parking will be available in the paved parking lot on the east side of Commerce Drive. Click on the top right corner of the Course & Infield Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site.
- Vehicles must park in the designated areas identified with signs at the venue and as shown on the venue map.
- All vehicles must abide by the instructions of parking volunteers and/or league staff. Any violators risk imposition of penalties against their respective team.
- Handicap parking is available in the parking lot near the team pits.
- Vehicles must use the designated loading/unloading zone and immediately move to designated parking areas after unloading at the team pits area.
- Vehicles must follow one-way directional traffic in/out of team pit drop off area.
- No parking allowed in the team pits.
Each team will be assigned a designated pit space. The team pits will be open to vehicle traffic for loading/unloading during the times listed below. Every team will be given one (1) pass for use in the specified parking area on the pit map. Vehicles may come and go during restricted times, but must remain east of the red line. If you or anyone on your team tries to move a vehicle in the team pits outside of the scheduled times your pit pass may be revoked. No gasoline generators and no open flames inside the team pit area.