Independent riders compete in Division 2 in split fields (Boys Junior Varsity 1, Junior Varsity 2 and Freshman).
Lapped riders and riders outside the time limit will be pulled from the race at the finish line once the leader has completed the race. No rider shall begin a new lap 5 minutes before the start of the next race wave.
The staging order at the first race of the season shall be based upon the overall series scoring for each rider in the previous season. No adjustments will be made based on category changes or other circumstances. Any rider who has not previously competed in an ACA event will be put in the race field behind all staged riders by random draw based on the last digit of riders race numbers (e.g., all riders with plate ending 7, then all riders with plate ending 3, etc.).
- North Conference (link pending)
- South Conference (link pending)
The staging order for 6th Grade riders at the first race will be done by random draw based on the last digit of riders race numbers.
At all subsequent races, the staging order will be based on riders overall points standing in that field in the current season.
Free parking available in the fairgrounds parking lot. Click on the top right corner of the Course & Infield Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site.
- Vehicles must park in the designated areas identified with signs at the venue and as shown on the venue map.
- No parking on Infantry Rd.
- All vehicles must abide by the instructions of parking volunteers and/or league staff. Any violators risk imposition of penalties against their respective team.
- Handicap parking is available in the parking lot near the team pits.
- Vehicles must use the designated loading/unloading zone and immediately move to designated parking areas after unloading at the team pits area.
- Vehicles must follow one-way directional traffic in/out of team pit drop off area.
- No parking allowed in the team pits.
Each team will be assigned a designated pit space. The team pits will be open to vehicle traffic for loading/unloading during the times listed below. Every team will be given one (1) pass for use in the specified parking area on the pit map. Vehicles may come and go during restricted times, but must remain south of the red line. If you or anyone on your team tries to move a vehicle in the team pits outside of the scheduled times your pit pass may be revoked. No gasoline generators and no open flames inside the team pit area.