State Championships Qualification Criteria
Student-athletes must individually qualify for the State Championships race, based on the following criteria:
1. Complete a minimum of three (3) series races; and
2. Top Overall Individual Series point earners as follow:
- All Varsity Boys and Girls;
- All Junior Varsity 1 Boys and Girls;
- Top 50 Junior Varsity 2 Division I Boys per conference;
- Top 50 Junior Varsity 2 Division II Boys per conference;
- Top 50 Junior Varsity 2 Girls per conference;
- Top 50 Freshman Division I Boys per conference;
- Top 50 Freshman Division II Boys per conference;
- Top 50 Freshman Girls per conference;
- All high school seniors regardless of category and placement.
Online registration closes on November 3 at 11:59 p.m. No onsite registration, no exceptions.
- Student-athletes must be “race-ready” in the Pit Zone in order to participate – profile completed, release forms signed electronically, and ACA registration and race entry fees paid.
- All student-athletes will receive a race number plate and riders will use the same plate for the entire race series. Number plates have chip timing transponders on the backside so exercise care to avoid damage. Please remove the number plate from the bike before loading it for transport to prevent damage or loss. Replacement number plates will be available at the registration tent for $25.
- The registration tent will be open on Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Sunday beginning at 7:00 a.m.
For questions regarding the Pit Zone, contact registration services.
The course will be open for pre-ride Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Please pass course workers with care. All student-athletes and coaches must have a number plate attached to their bike in order to pre-ride the course. Unregistered parents/siblings may not ride the course.
We encourage teams to pre-ride prior to event weekend. Click on the top right corner of the Google Map above to view a larger map of the course and staging area.
A mandatory head coaches meeting will be held prior to the start of racing at the ACA equipment trailer beginning at 8:00 a.m. Coaches, this is where you’ll get information about the race day, such as risk management, race conditions and anything else vital that we need to share with you. Sometimes we need to make changes due to weather or other circumstances so it’s important you’re at the meeting to keep your team and riders informed! Each team must have one (1) representative present at the meeting.
Race Categories & Wave Start Times