Note: Independent rider compete in the South Conference and in Division 2 in split fields (Boys Junior Varsity 1, Junior Varsity 2 and Freshman).
Parking will be available in the Competitive Track parking area and the Group Campground. Click on the top right corner of the Course & Infield Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site.
- Vehicles must park in the designated areas identified with signs at the venue and as shown on the venue map.
- All vehicles must abide by the instructions of parking volunteers and/or league staff. Any violators risk imposition of penalties against their respective team.
- Handicap parking is available in the parking lot near the team pits.
- Vehicles must use the designated loading/unloading zone and immediately move to designated parking areas after unloading at the team pits area.
- Vehicles must follow one-way directional traffic in/out of team pit drop off area.
- No parking allowed in the team pits.
Mechanics from Trek Bicycle Store of West Phoenix will be on hand to provide free mechanical assistance for any student-athlete with an emergency. Spare parts are also available for sale at the neutral support tent. Student-athletes are expected to come to each race with a fully functional, race ready bicycle. Coaches and adults are not given priority at the neutral support tent.
Food & Beverage Services
Concessions will be available onsite from Singlespeed Coffee Roasters and Dough Broughs Wood Fired Pizza.
Race day would not be possible without the incredible work of our volunteers. It takes a “village” to put on quality youth mountain bike races. We’d love to have your help and it’s a great opportunity to see a few different sides of how our races operate. Sign up at SignUp.com (coming soon).
For questions regarding volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator.
Health and safety protocols will be determined closer to the event.
Additional Event Information
- Park entry fee $7 per vehicle; exact change is appreciated.
- No gasoline generators and no open flames inside the team pit area.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please pick up after your dog.
- Dispose garbage in dumpsters provided.
- Drone use is not allowed within Maricopa County’s regional park system.
- All participants are expected to read, understand and abide by the rules and guidelines set forth in the ACA Handbook.
- ACA weather and refunds policy.
Camping & Lodging
Camping is available on site and reservations are recommended. The fee for developed campsites is $32 per night and includes electrical/water hookups, dump station, restrooms, picnic tables and grills. One RV or two tents per spot. The park’s camping policies state no more than eight people per site and the campground hosts will be checking. Extra cars are $7 each. The $7 park entry fee is waived for campers (first car). Small, midsized and large group camping areas also available. Visit Maricopa County Parks’ website to make your reservation.
No camping in the Competitive Track parking lot (park-imposed restriction).