Mechanics from Trek Bicycle Store of West Phoenix will be on hand to provide free mechanical assistance for any student-athlete with an emergency. Spare parts are also available for sale at the neutral support tent. Student-athletes are expected to come to each race with a fully functional, race ready bicycle. Coaches and adults are not given priority at the neutral support tent.
Food & Beverage Services
Concessions will be available onsite from Single Speed Coffee Roasters, Stanzi’s Food Truck, Dogs R Us and Ava’s Kettle Corn.
Race day would not be possible without the incredible work of our volunteers. It takes a “village” to put on quality youth mountain bike races. We’d love to have your help and it’s a great opportunity to see a few different sides of how our races operate. Sign up at SignUp.com.
For questions regarding volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator.
Additional Event Information
- Park entry fee $7 per vehicle; exact change is appreciated.
- Bicycle riders must comply with all traffic regulations and ride single file when on the roads within the Park.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please pick up after your dog.
- Dispose garbage in dumpsters provided.
- Drone use is not allowed within Maricopa County’s regional park system.
- All participants are expected to read, understand and abide by the rules and guidelines set forth in the ACA Rulebook.
- ACA weather and refunds policy.
Camping & Lodging
Camping is available on site and reservations are recommended. The fee for developed campsites is $32 per night and includes electrical/water hookups, dump station, restrooms, picnic tables and grills. One RV or two tents per spot. The park’s camping policies state no more than eight people per site and the campground hosts will be checking. Extra cars are $7 each. The $7 park entry fee is waived for campers (first car). Small, midsized and large group camping areas also available. Visit Maricopa County Parks’ website to make your reservation. There is very limited overflow space that is not listed online; contact the park at 602-506-2930 ext. 3 to check availability.
The park will not permit camping in the Four Peaks trailhead lot. The area will be accessible for parking only during our normal day use open times (from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.).
For dispersed camping, we recommend 10-15 minutes north of the park in the Tonto National Forest. Enter from Needle Rock Rd (north of the junction of Dynamite Rd with Rio Verde Rd).