Note: Independent rider compete in the South Conference and in Division 2 in split fields (Boys Junior Varsity 1, Junior Varsity 2 and Freshman).
Free parking will be available in the paved parking lot on the east side of Commerce Drive. Click on the top right corner of the Course & Infield Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site.
- Vehicles must park in the designated areas identified with signs at the venue and as shown on the venue map.
- All vehicles must abide by the instructions of parking volunteers and/or league staff. Any violators risk imposition of penalties against their respective team.
- Handicap parking is available in the parking lot near the team pits.
- Vehicles must use the designated loading/unloading zone and immediately move to designated parking areas after unloading at the team pits area.
- Vehicles must follow one-way directional traffic in/out of team pit drop off area.
- No parking allowed in the team pits.
Mechanics from Trek Bicycle Store of West Phoenix will be on hand to provide free mechanical assistance for any student-athlete with an emergency. Spare parts are also available for sale at the neutral support tent. Student-athletes are expected to come to each race with a fully functional, race ready bicycle. Coaches and adults are not given priority at the neutral support tent.
Food & Beverage Services
Concessions will be available onsite from Singlespeed Coffee Roasters and Dough Broughs Wood Fired Pizza.
Race day would not be possible without the incredible work of our volunteers. It takes a “village” to put on quality youth mountain bike races. We’d love to have your help and it’s a great opportunity to see a few different sides of how our races operate. Sign up at SignUp.com (coming soon).
For questions regarding volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator.
Health and safety protocols will be determined closer to the event.
Additional Event Information
- No gasoline generators and no open flames inside the team pit area.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please pick up after your dog.
- Dispose garbage in dumpsters provided.
- All participants are expected to read, understand and abide by the rules and guidelines set forth in the ACA Handbook.
- ACA weather and refunds policy.
Camping & Lodging
Camping is available onsite, though adjacent to a sports complex rather than a traditional camping area with established sites. Campsites will be first come, first served. There are no RV hookups. Some water available on site, but it’s best to come prepared. Choose you location wisely; if you camp in the area near the team pits you will be blocked in once the course is set up until everything is broken down following Sunday’s racing.
For in-town accommodations, Prescott has a variety of lodging options to accommodate you and your family (https://www.prescott.org/lodging–dining.html).