The provisional start list by team for each race this season is now available. Day and order subject to change. The final starting order and times will be assigned after registration for Race #1 closes on September 9 at 11:59 p.m.
Parking will be in the lot on the west side of Red Hill Ranch Rd. Click on the top right corner of the Google Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site. Remember, all teams are designated an arrival time. Do not arrive before that time.
There is no pre-ride during the race weekend (Friday–Sunday). We encourage team pre-ride at all event locations prior to event weekend. The course will be available to pre-ride until the Thursday before the race. The park’s trails are accessible from dawn to dusk 7 days a week. Click on the top right corner of the Google Map above to view a larger map of the course and staging area. Download the GPX file (9.6 mile circuit, 6.5 mile circuit) for your navigation device.
Racers must purchase the season Race Package; individual race registration is not available. Race registration will close on October 5 at 11:59 p.m. No onsite registration. Online registration via the Pit Zone only. All riders must be invited to register in the Pit Zone. Contact your team director to be invited; independent riders contact League Director Mike Perry. For questions regarding the Pit Zone, contact registration services.
In order to race, you must meet Race Ready status.
- Pit Zone profile completed
- Release forms signed electronically in the Pit Zone
- League registration and Race Package fees paid
All racers will receive a permanent number plate with chip timing transponder on the backside. Racers will use the same plate for the entire race series so please remove this number plate before loading the bike for transport to prevent loss. Replacement number plates will be available at the registration tent for $25.
Category Placement Petitions
Completed petitions for exceptions to the category placement must submitted by Wednesday, October 14, at 5:00 p.m. Race day petitions will not be accepted.
Managing social distancing guidelines and following gathering size restrictions means that much of what we enjoy and love about event weekends is simply not possible this year. The race day format and plan builds on the league’s Return to Play Guidelines and Return to Racing Guidelines.
- Masks: Evidence shows the use of masks reduces the spread of COVID-19 and the league will follow a strict face mask policy at all races. Face masks must be worn by everyone in attendance, even when an individual is able to physically distance, with the exception of student-athletes while they are competing. This is not optional. When selecting a mask, choose a mask that has two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric, completely covers your nose and mouth, and fits snugly against the side of your face and doesn’t have gaps. Do not choose a mask that has exhalation valves or vents, which allow virus particles to escape, or is intended for healthcare workers, e.g., N95 respirators.
- Spectators: There will be no spectators on site. This includes the start and finish areas, team holding and staging areas, and on course. Only coaches are permitted to accompany racers and teams must follow an 8:2 riders to coaches ratio. Parents and additional coaches beyond the 8:2 ratio are not permitted outside of their designated parking area. Attendees waiting for racers shall remain in the parking area and are strongly encouraged to maintain appropriate physical distancing from other attendees waiting for their riders.
- Infield: There will be no team tents, vendor expo or merchandise sales on site.
- Neutral Support: There will be no neutral support on site. Racers are expected to come to each race with a fully functional, race-ready bicycle.
- Concessions: There will be no food or water on site.
- Camping: There will be no camping on site.
Other Important Notes
- Dogs must be leashed at all times (the law in Tucson and Pima County). Please pick up after your dog.
- Do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out.
- All participants are expected to read, understand and abide by the rules and guidelines set forth in the League Handbook.
- League weather and refunds policy.