Note: Independent rider compete in the South Conference and in Division 2 in split fields (Boys Junior Varsity 1, Junior Varsity 2 and Freshman).
Parking will be marked as you enter the Arizona Nordic Village: on your right in the south side of the lot and to the left north of the lot along Dog Trail (parking on both sides of the road, nose in). Click on the top right corner of the Course & Infield Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site.
- Vehicles must park in the designated areas identified with signs at the venue and as shown on the venue map.
- All vehicles must abide by the instructions of parking volunteers and/or league staff. Any violators risk imposition of penalties against their respective team.
- Handicap parking is available in the parking lot near the team pits.
- Vehicles must use the designated loading/unloading zone and immediately move to designated parking areas after unloading at the team pits area.
- Vehicles must follow one-way directional traffic in/out of team pit drop off area.
- No parking allowed in the team pits.
Mechanics from Trek Bicycle Store of West Phoenix will be on hand to provide free mechanical assistance for any student-athlete with an emergency. Spare parts are also available for sale at the neutral support tent. Student-athletes are expected to come to each race with a fully functional, race ready bicycle. Coaches and adults are not given priority at the neutral support tent.
Food & Beverage Services
Concessions will be available onsite from Singlespeed Coffee Roasters and Dough Broughs Wood Fired Pizza.
Race day would not be possible without the incredible work of our volunteers. It takes a “village” to put on quality youth mountain bike races. We’d love to have your help and it’s a great opportunity to see a few different sides of how our races operate. Sign up at SignUp.com (coming soon).
For questions regarding volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator.
Health and safety protocols will be determined closer to the event.
Additional Event Information
- No gasoline generators and no open flames inside the team pit area.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please pick up after your dog.
- Dispose garbage in dumpsters provided.
- All participants are expected to read, understand and abide by the rules and guidelines set forth in the ACA Handbook.
- ACA weather and refunds policy.
Camping & Lodging
Limited lodging accommodations that include cabins, yurts, and RV sites are available at the race site. We recommend potential guests book directly through the Arizona Nordic Village website www.arizonanordicvillage.com.
For dispersed camping, we recommend nearby camping along Forest Road 245 toward Lava River Cave or along Forest Roads 193 and 171, along the southside of Kendrick Peak. For those with big RVs or with motorized toys that need a lot of space, Wing Mountain is just a few miles away from the Arizona Nordic Village.